We currently have a vacant position for a proactive, reliable person to join Pottery Supplies at our Milton branch in Brisbane. We are looking for a person who is available 2 or 3 Weekdays (8.30 to 4.30), and on Saturdays (9.00 to 12.00).
The successful applicant would preferably have the following;
- Sound knowledge of Pottery / Ceramics
- Computer / Office skills
- People skills and friendly demeanor
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to assist in other areas of the business when needed - busy periods and when staff are on leave
- Willing to learn and assist with dispatch and receiving area
Whilst not a prerequisite, a Forklift/Truck license, ceramics qualification and previous sales/retail experience would be advantageous.
Pottery Supplies is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. Only applicants with a commitment to working in and contributing to a safe and healthy workplace need apply.
Please apply with your resume and a covering letter to:
Helen Townsend, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org