Pottery Supplies Online offer an in-house firing service at our Milton location in Brisbane.
We offer firing by the kilo, or by the load.
Current prices are as follows:
All firing jobs must be accompanied by a completed "Firing Form"
Please download the Firing Form, to submit with your Pieces for firing, being sure to accept the terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Pottery Supplies take all care and no responsibility for loss or damage and reserves the right to refuse any items which we feel may cause problems.
- Firings will only be done when kiln is full. If work is needed urgently, the whole kiln space can be hired i.e. full kiln load price.
- You must supply specific details of the clay and / or glazes used or your work can not be fired.
- The base and 5mm from the base must be free from glaze.
- Your work and your boxes must be clearly named or may not be returned to you.
- All work left at Pottery Supplies for longer than 2 months will incur storage charges and after 3 months, work will be disposed of
- PLEASE NOTE: Minimum firing charge is $5.00
Please note: You will be responsible for any damage your work causes to Pottery Supplies kilns and / or shelves. You will be liable for any replacement costs.